Archivi categoria: Life
Want to see how Google Glass actually feels? It’s surprisingly simple. Say “take a picture” to take a picture. Record what you see, hands free. Even share what you see, live.
Directions are right in front of you. Speak to send a message, or translate your voice. Get the notifications that matter most. Ask whatever’s on your mind and get answers without having to ask.
All video footage captured through Google Glass.
Welcome to a world through Google Glass. See more at http://www.google.com/glass/start
- Augmented reality eyewear with a wired controller.
- Binocular, see-through monochrome 8-bit display with more than 85% transmittance.
- 3 MP camera for still images.
- Includes accelerometer, gyroscope, electronic compass, brightness sensor, microphone and noise suppression sub microphone.
- Wireless LAN and Bluetooth connection to the host Android device.
- More than 150 minutes of continuous use.
- Speaker and microphone included.
- Weight approx. 77 g (2.7 oz) without controller.
- Supports devices running Android 4.4 and above.